Here at Red Brick we offer competitive lettings fees. All deposits are held in our account with the Deposit Protection Service. So you can be assured that your money is held securely throughout your tenancy, with a government approved deposit scheme provider.
Once you have viewed a property and decide to apply to rent it you will need to complete an application form and provide various documents to support your application including photo ID (Passport/Driving Licence). Please note guide or assistance dogs are welcome at all our properties.
The Permitted Payments are:
- A refundable Tenancy Deposit (capped at five weeks rent for rent not exceeding £50,000 per annum or six week’s rent if greater).
- A refundable Holding Deposit to reserve a property (capped at one week’s rent). This may be retained should the required paperwork not be submitted within 15 days, misleading information was supplied, a right to rent check failure or tenant pulls out of the proposed tenancy.
- Novation, Variation of Assignment of Contract capped at up to £50 including VAT (or agents reasonable cost incurred if higher which must be evidenced).
- Surrender of Tenancy (covering the landlord’s costs in reletting the property, all rent outstanding until a new tenant is found up to the maximum outstanding rent on the tenancy).
- Default Fees lost keys or other respective security devices; late rent payment after 14 days rent was overdue capped at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate (currently at 0.75%).
- Utilities (water, gas or other fuel, electricity, sewerage); Communication Services (phones other than mobile phones, Internet, Satellite television); Council Tax; Green Deal charge (or any subsequent energy efficiency scheme).
We offer various levels of services to Landlords, including:
Contact us directly if you would like more information relating to our fees or the services we can offer.